- Already paying care fees but not assessed for NHS funding?
- Been told to pay for care because you have savings or a house?
- Waiting for a Continuing Healthcare assessment – but not sure what to do or how to get through it?
- Contains interactive features
- Use the search facility to find key areas of interest quickly
- Or simply click on the sub-headings in Contents to take you directly to the pages you want to view
- The e-book version also contains interactive links to other helpful articles and relevant documents, such as the NHS National Framework, Checklist and Decision Support Tool.
NHS Continuing Healthcare funding covers 100% of care fees for people who need full time care primarily for health reasons. However, many families are not told about this, and there have been thousands of complaints about the way the NHS illegally denies access to this funding.
You can find yourself seriously misled about how care fees work, which is frustrating and distressing. This 147-page easy-to-read guide, How To Get The NHS To Pay For Care, will help you.
CTBD have coal-face experience plus many years’ research. CTBD has helped hundreds of families successfully through the NHS Continuing Healthcare process. With this guide we give you tips, advice and insights about Continuing Healthcare at every stage.
The guide covers the Continuing Healthcare system in England. It’s easy to follow and covers not only the nuts and bolts of NHS funding, but also how care funding works in practice and what you need to do – right now. It helps you prepare for assessments, feel more confident and argue your case.