• Been told you have to pay for care?
• Need help understanding what’s right?
• Confused about NHS Continuing Care?
• Need some one-to-one guidance?
You’ve come to the right place.
Making sense of the elderly care system can be very stressful. That’s why Care To Be Different provides one-to-one telephone advice to show you what your options are and what you need to do next.
This one-to-one guidance gives you greater clarity and a big boost of confidence.
- Many people are given false information by the NHS and Social Services about paying for care. We help you understand what should – and shouldn’t – happen.
- You’ll feel supported by talking to someone who’s already ‘been there and done it’ – and you’ll save yourself a huge amount of time and tedious research into care fees.
- If you’re paying care fees (or you’ve been told you have to), we show you how to claim NHS Continuing Healthcare – and how to reclaim what you may already have paid.
How it works:
1. Email us in the first instance with a short summary of your care situation; for example, whether you’re paying care fees, brief details of what (if any) health or financial assessments have been carried out, which area of the UK you (or your elderly relative) reside in, what correspondence (if any) you’ve sent to/received from the NHS or local authority, what questions you have about care, etc. (Please don’t send any of your actual correspondence.)
2. We’ll contact you to confirm whether we can help. If we can help, you simply need to…
• Book a telephone advice slot through our online payment system. (Click ‘Add to shopping bag’ button on this page.)
• We’ll arrange a suitable time to discuss your query.
We charge the price shown above for 30 minutes of solid, practical advice to guide you through your next steps.
Remember, if you’re not sure whether the NHS or your local authority is giving you the right information about elderly care and care fees, we can help.
NOTE: We do not give legal, financial or medical advice. Instead, we provide practical guidance based on our own and many other families’ experience of the care system. We understand how it works in practice and we can guide you each step of the way.