Whether or not you pay for care does NOT depend on your money…
…it depends on your care needs only. Get assessed for NHS Continuing Healthcare funding.
Essential NHS Continuing Healthcare tips and advice
Browse hundreds of practical articles packed with NHS Continuing Healthcare tips and advice – and share your experiences…
Your step-by-step guide to NHS Continuing Healthcare
Discover what’s right and what’s not, and understand what to do and say in an NHS Continiung Healthcare assessment.
Subscribe to our FREE regular email bulletin about care fees and NHS Continuing Healthcare
When you subscribe we’ll also send you a link to our FREE e-guide: “The 7 Costly Mistakes Most Families Unwittingly Make With Care Fees – and 5 tips to avoid them”.
*Required fields. By clicking Subscribe, you agree that we may use your details to send you regular information bulletins by email. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link in our emails. By clicking Subscribe you also confirm you have read and accepted our Privacy Notice.
Articles and practical information
- Care Fees (9)
- Care fees (64)
- Care home case studies (2)
- Care homes (17)
- Care system in the UK (11)
- Dementia (1)
- End-of-life care (3)
- Health and nutrition (7)
- Hospitals (11)
- Legal and Financial Matters (24)
- NHS Continuing Healthcare (209)
- Personal stories – care fees (3)
- February 6, 2019Read more
When applying for NHS Continuing Healthcare – free funded...
- February 4, 2019Read more
If your relative is or is about to go...
- January 17, 2019Read more
Tip No 8: Education, education, education – spread the...
- December 19, 2018Read more
We wanted to share some exciting ‘Star Wars’ type...
- December 13, 2018Read more
If you missed the BBC Drama, “Care”, on Sunday...
- December 7, 2018Read more
We have recently featured blogs and advice regarding top-up...
- December 2, 2018Read more
When your relative is being assessed for NHS Continuing...
- November 30, 2018Read more
Pressure sores/ulcers and bed sores occur when pressure or...
- November 15, 2018Read more
Shortcut the assessment process – use the Fast Track...
- November 13, 2018Read more
There are two types of care – healthcare and...
- November 5, 2018Read more
Whether appealing a decision to refuse NHS Continuing Healthcare...